***ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK***
To comply with the Governor’s orders, we would like to express a few of our new policies:
l. Please wait to be seated – do not move tables without staff approval.
2. If you are in a group, wait in your vehicle until the entire party is present.
3. NO RESERVATIONS
4. Comply with Social Distancing Guidelines, There will be no congregation areas. Must stay in your assigned seat.
5 . Do not approach other parties unless invited and there is enough room (10 or less per party).
6. Keep your hands to yourself. No hugs, No kisses . Do not spit anywhere.
7. Buckets and shareable items are discontinued until further notice.
8. CREDIT CARDS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL OPEN TABS. Open tabs will be charged a 20% gratuity,
9. Please discard your own trash to maintain employee safety.
lO. DRINKING ALCOHOL IN THE BUILDING IS PROHIBITED UNTIL MAY 21st
Il. If you have CDC symptoms , stay HOME.
12. Wash/sanitize your hands frequently.
13. NO ONE UNDER 21 IS ALLOWED.
14. Smoking area is out front unless you are seated on the patio.
**Please be respectful and patient with us during these new rules and guidelines.
Things will be different for some time, but we are all in this together***